Anonymous asked: Hey, i need something good and different to bake on Christmas, any ideia?
Christmas recipes? Yeah I’ve got a bunch!
- Red Velvet Cookies - handheld and color coordinated!
- Similarly, Red Velvet Cupcakes are usually a big hit
- Chocolate Cake with Mint Frosting - essentially an Andes Candy cupcake, why not garnish with one? They’re usually big around the holidays.
- Devil’s Food with Bailey’s Frosting - Who wants Bailey’s?!
- Snickerdoodle cookies - Seems to usually be a big trend around the holidays. These would go great with hot chocolate!
- Duffins - Donut/Muffins. Can’t get your hands on cronuts? Try these! They’ll seriously make your kitchen smell like gold, and they make my husband very happy.
I’m sure I’ll also be posting a ton more in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for whatever I end up baking! Also don’t miss my recipe index if you’re still looking for something new.